Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The mystery is solved...

Pinchy has been found. Not looking quite as appetizing as when he was alive I might add. If I'd have thought that he could have hoofed it out of the kitchen, made a right turn into the living room and continued on down the hall, turning left to squeeze under the door of the closet and crawled around the back of a plastic storage container, I may have searched there in the first place and he may very well have still been nice and juicy. As it is, he's a prune: shriveled and dehydrated. I didn't take a picture of the scene of the crime because a) I wanted to preserve him in memory as he was, alive and virile, and b) the batteries ran out in my camera...

May you rest in piece in the trash-can Pinchy Senior, 2006 - 2006. You'll be sorely missed.

Footnote: I forgot to mention that the hall closet is where I keep the suitcases. That explains a lot...

No comments: