Thursday, June 29, 2006

Eye wear

Here I am proudly adorning my new visual protection: eye certainly appreciate it, but where are the mouth piece and oxygen tank? Also note the t-shirt. I won! I won! My business card was pulled at the movie screening and I won a cool KPFT t-shirt. Jealous?

So, you may see me wearing the PEACE t-shirt, I mean, come on, we all want peace in the world, of course. But, FACT: it was recently established that I am a realist. I think I only just realized this (can you be a realist if you don't realize you are one?), and no matter how many times I hear the anti-war argument, how many times Sir Baltog tells me that if only "the top-five" would set an example and get rid of their nuclear weapons the world would be a safer place, I just don't get it. And yes, Archbishop Tutu, the world would be a better place if we all just loved each other, and you're right, God loves us all, black, white, gay, straight, Christian or Muslim, and so we should just build some bridges and all get along. Well, try telling that to ABL. See if he's willing to get out his little nails and hammer. See if North Korea or Pakistan will be influenced when they hold all the cards. It's that simple is it? Apparently, if you're an idealist...

No comments: