Friday, June 09, 2006

The arrival, Saturday


Row 22. Seat A. Just behind the wing, the way I like it...
Nothing like getting up at 5:30 a.m., having to wait 2-hours for a delayed train upon arrival then dashing off to a party! We started this trip as we meant to go on. How are your feet, Anica?


The rooftop view from Anica's boyfriend, John's apartment on Adams Mill. This was pre-party guests. Anica's apartment is just a stone's throw away, above the "m" in from.


Anica's handy-dandy purse which carried speakers and tequila. The party wouldn't have been complete without. When we left John's place in the wee hours I was worried about walking home, but to my surprise Adams Morgan was buzzing. I felt very safe, in fact the entire trip I felt extremely safe, even on the subway...

No comments: