Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wings update...

First let me state that I am having real problems with the format for some reason. Blogger is misbehaving and I am turning a blind-eye...

Finally had my film developed, so here's the real thing:







The Hovering Harrier - my personal favorite









CDVN and the AH-64 Apache, which for some weird reason I can't recall - check out the extras, they're all watching the Super Hornet - maybe that explains things, although I did take this photo...








The afore-mentioned F-18F Super Hornet back on the ground - sweet










The Cardboard F-117A Nighthawk; Ali wearing his Canadian pride; an officer giving me the evil-eye - maybe he was just posing for the camera, but it made me pretty uncomfortable; and Christian standing to attention









A World War II BMW, and yes, that is a Nazi officer in the background. Purely there for educational purposes so I was assured. Hmmm...










Last but not, well okay, last, came the Canadian Snowbirds. What dare devils.








No comments: